- Suitable for any type of skin
- Safe and fast
- Immediate, safe and comfortable skin cooling
BUT.. WHAT IS THE DIODE LASER?
The diode laser 808 is a treatment for progressive and permanent hair removal, because thanks to the diode function is possible the progressive weakening of superfluous hairs and hair bulbs, making sure that the problem of hairs will be finally solved.
The DIODO LASER 808 is the latest generation hair removal treatment that is particularly effective on the hair, without any damages of the tissue around, precisely because the light beam has a specially designed wavelength (the 808 referred to with the diode laser is precisely the nanometers) that reaches the deepest part of the hair, up to the hair bulb. The interaction between laser and hair bulb is essentially thermal. This process is called "selective photothermolysis",so the laser pulse is absorbed in large quantities by the melanin, then converted into heat that increasing the temperature of the hair bulb, without dispersing energy on the tissues around it.
HOW DOES THE TREATMENT WORK? HOW MANY SESSIONS?
The treatment is very simple, fast and painless. The diode laser 808 session is obviously carried out with the qualified operator and takes place as follows:
- Shave to make the hair short on the required areas, if not already done before (the advice is always to shave the hair with razor 2 days before the treatment);
- Cover of tattoos and every dark spots that may appear on the skin to prevent them from being "read" by the diode laser, using a white pencil or pen;
- Application of the gel on the areas to be treated;
- Eye coverage through appropriate glasses supplied by us;
- Handpiece passage on the areas to be treated;
- Cleaning of treated areas.
The number of sessions depends on many factors such as genetic disposition, the area treated, the type of skin and hair and the hormonal situation.
To have a good result, are usually necessary about 8/10 sessions to eliminate at least 80% of the hairy content, leaving in some cases about 20% of thin hair, practically invisible hair. To maintain the result over time, a maintenance session is recommended once a year.
WHEN THE DIODE LASER MUST NOT BE USED? (MUST NOT!! It can be really dangerous)
The 808 diode laser must not be used on clients:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- With Pacemaker
- With permanent metal or acoustic protheses
- With tattoos (not only used on the tattooed area)
- With tumors in progress
- Patient with anticoagulant therapies
- With diabetes out of control
To peolpe who wants to know little more about laser diode world. Why should you choose Antonella Beauty Center and ours Diode Laser?
First of all because we are really a professional beauty center with qualified team and our Diode Laser is certified MADE IN ITALY with all the check up possible.
The 808 nm laser emission that we use reaches up to 950 Watt of power, that means the most powerful diode laser on the market.
The Diode Laser spot is 11x11 mm throught a cooled prism, purposely smaller to get without any problem even in the areas that otherwise would be difficult to treat, like the upper lip, or where you you could not get in a precise way like in case of the groin.
The cooling system is made with water cooling with automatic temperature control, one of the few lasers on the market that uses a classic air conditioners motor to allow optimal cooling.
Single or multiple pulse output mode from 1 to 300 ms like the regulation system. 8-inch touch screen display to allow us have under control constantly the work of the diode laser.
MANY PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY GIVEN US THEIR PREFERENCESE AND THEY ARE COMPLETELY SATISFIED AND YOU? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?